Selling on Amazon and shipping through MyParcel.
Easily create shipments for your Amazon orders via Myparcel? That's possible! You can easily import your Amazon orders into your MyParcel account. As soon as you have linked your Amazon account to MyParcel via our free integration, you can create shipping labels with 1 click. Once the shipping label has been created, we also send all information about the shipment back to Amazon. This way you are always aware of the status and barcodes of your shipments.
- Automatically generate shipping labels for all your orders.
- Drop off your packages at one of the PostNL, bpost or DPD drop-off points.
- Create a customized email and tracking page that aligns with the visual identity of your online store.
- Maintain control over your own return process through a personalized return service.
- Pay only for what you actually send.
Importing Amazon orders.
- Export all outstanding orders into a txt-file from your Amazon account.
- Go to the shipment overview in your MyParcel account and import the txt-file.
- With just one click you create all shipment labels. Print them and hand in your parcels at a PostNL location near you.
- Afterward, the connector ensures that shipment information is sent over to Amazon and gets added to your order(s).
This is how linking works.
You can link your Amazon account to MyParcel in just a few steps. After linking, you can immediately create shipping labels for all your orders.
- The link between Amazon and MyParcel requires the SellerID and MWS Authorization of your Amazon account. To get there, log in via https://sellercentral.amazon.nl/.
- You can select different sales countries at the top of the dashboard page. For example, select Amazon.nl (Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, and France are also accepted).
- Next, go to ‘User Permissions’ > ‘Visit Manage your apps’ > ‘Authorise a new developer’ and fill in MyParcel at ‘Developer name’ and 484883781473 at ‘Developer ID’.
4. After accepting the conditions, the ‘SellerID’ and ‘MWS Authorization’ are displayed. Copy the codes and enter them in those same fields in the Amazon integration. These can be found in the MyParcel system at > Account settings > Integration > External links > Amazon.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help!
Need help linking your Amazon account? Any other questions? Our IT support team will be happy to help! Please contact us and see you soon.