- Automatically generate shipping labels for all your orders, per label or in bulk.
- Hand in your parcels at one of the PostNL, Bpost or DPD locations.
- Create a Track & Trace email and page in the style of your webshop.
- With a personalized return service you keep control over your return process.
- You only pay for what you actually send
Start shipping via WooCommerce and MyParcel.
It is very easy to connect your WooCommerce webshop with MyParcel. After connecting it, you can immediately start using all our services for your webshop!
- Log in to your WooCommerce webshop and go to Plugins > New Plugin.
- Type ‘MyParcel’ in the search bar and click ‘Search’.
- Select the WooCommerce MyParcelBE plugin and click ‘Install’. Once the download is complete, click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- Then go to WooCommerce > MyParcel in the left menu to configure the MyParcel plugin.
- In your MyParcel account, go to Shop settings > General and copy the API key. You may not see the API key yet and must first ‘generate’ it. In that case, click on ‘Generate API key’ and copy the API key.
- Place the API key in the entry field of ‘Key’ under ‘API settings’ and click on ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the page.
- Your WooCommerce webshop is now connected to MyParcel.
Questions? We’re here for you.
Do you want help with the integration of your webshop with MyParcel? Contact us! Our IT support team is available five days a week and is happy to help you connect your webshop.