Increase your effectiveness and minimize the time needed for shipment creation.
Prevent mistakes by having shipping preferences automatically populated.
What are shipping rules?
Using shipping rules, you can establish your favored shipping choices for each destination. For example, if you often send packages to France, you can select:
- Type of package
- Shipping company
- Shipping method(s)
After configuring these preferences for the destination, the next time you generate a shipment to France, these shipping preferences will be automatically inserted. This streamlined process not only reduces time but also minimizes the likelihood of errors.
Incorporate shipping rules as a feature within a MyParcel Package.
With MyParcel, you can create 1 shipping rule for free by default. Do you want to create more shipping rules? Then you can subscribe to this feature as part of a MyParcel Package. This way, in addition to multiple shipping rules, you’ll also gain access to…
- Discount on Shipping Rates: Receive discounts on MyParcel rates for every package shipment via PostNL, DPD, and bpost. This applies to all packages within and outside Belgium.
- Shipping Rules: With smart shipping rules, it’s possible to automatically set the correct shipping preferences for each destination.
- MyAnalytics: MyAnalytics is the analysis tool of MyParcel that allows you to easily analyze shipping data and streamline your shipping process.
- MyContracts: With MyContracts, you can ship using your own shipping contracts with DPD and bpost.
- MyOrders: With MyOrders, you manage your entire order processing. From the (automatic) importing of your orders to printing packing slips and pick lists.
Questions? We’re here for you.
Do you have questions about creating shipping rules? Our team is available five days a week and is ready to assist you.